UNIUM (UNM) traded up 35.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last seven days, UNIUM has traded up 24.8% against the U.S. dollar. UNIUM has a total market cap of $129.31 million and approximately $1,582.82 worth of UNIUM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UNIUM token can currently be bought for $44.46 or 0.00194090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.14 or 0.00405581 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,467.77 or 0.28468789 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.42 or 0.00596070 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000177 BTC.
UNIUM Token Profile
UNIUM’s launch date was October 23rd, 2021. UNIUM’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,908,333 tokens. UNIUM’s official Twitter account is @unium_official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for UNIUM is https://reddit.com/r/unium_nft and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UNIUM’s official message board is email@example.com. UNIUM’s official website is unium.finance.
Buying and Selling UNIUM
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNIUM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UNIUM should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UNIUM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UNIUM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNIUM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.