Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 19th. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $9.29 million and approximately $548,314.45 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $17.62 or 0.00064802 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.29 or 0.00045202 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00007802 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00019784 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001535 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency (APL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on November 1st, 2017. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,158,774,009 coins. The official message board for Apollo Currency is apollofintech.medium.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @aplfintech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollo Currency’s official website is aplfintech.com/apollo-currency.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.