BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One BlueArk token can now be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges. BlueArk has a market capitalization of $32.38 million and $276,493.53 worth of BlueArk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BlueArk has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27,303.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.00494964 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.95 or 0.00135346 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00032922 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00052126 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003131 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000858 BTC.
BlueArk Token Profile
BlueArk is a PoW/PoS token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 30th, 2021. BlueArk’s total supply is 650,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,500,000,000 tokens. The official website for BlueArk is brk.blueark.io. BlueArk’s official Twitter account is @brkmetaverse and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BlueArk
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueArk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlueArk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlueArk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlueArk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlueArk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.