EAC (EAC) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 19th. EAC has a market capitalization of $2.45 million and $8,113.54 worth of EAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EAC token can now be bought for about $0.0082 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, EAC has traded up 21.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $83.76 or 0.00307984 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00012342 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00009102 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00016295 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EAC (EAC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 30th, 2021. EAC’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. The official website for EAC is eacplatform.io. EAC’s official Twitter account is @eacplatform.
EAC Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.