JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded shares of Melco International Development (OTCMKTS:MDEVF – Get Rating) from a neutral rating to an overweight rating in a report issued on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports.
Melco International Development Stock Performance
MDEVF stock opened at $1.14 on Wednesday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $1.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.98. The company has a quick ratio of 0.97, a current ratio of 0.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.21. Melco International Development has a 1 year low of $0.50 and a 1 year high of $1.42.
About Melco International Development
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Melco International Development (MDEVF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Melco International Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melco International Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.