Quant (QNT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. During the last seven days, Quant has traded 11.1% higher against the dollar. Quant has a total market capitalization of $1.61 billion and approximately $21.99 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quant token can now be purchased for about $133.33 or 0.00476107 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $102.79 or 0.00371065 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7,471.04 or 0.26970295 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Quant launched on June 25th, 2018. Quant’s total supply is 14,881,364 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. Quant’s official message board is medium.com/@quant_network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quant is https://reddit.com/r/quantnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quant’s official website is quant.network.
Quant Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.