StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Regis (NYSE:RGS – Get Rating) in a research note published on Thursday. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Separately, Small Cap Consu restated a buy rating on shares of Regis in a report on Thursday, March 2nd.
Regis Stock Performance
RGS opened at $0.78 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $1.44 and a 200 day moving average of $1.28. Regis has a 52-week low of $0.50 and a 52-week high of $2.34.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Regis
Regis Corp. engages in the ownership, franchise, and operation of beauty salons. It operates through the Company-Owned Salons and Franchise Salons segments. The segments offer haircutting, styling, hair coloring, and other related services. It also sells hair care and other beauty products. Its brands include Supercuts, SmartStyle Hair Salon, Cost Cutters, First Choice Haircutters, Roosters, Opensalon, and Best Cuts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Regis (RGS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Regis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.