Shares of Chartwell Retirement Residences (OTCMKTS:CWSRF – Get Rating) dropped 1.9% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $6.27 and last traded at $6.59. Approximately 3,900 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 30% from the average daily volume of 2,997 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.72.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Scotiabank raised Chartwell Retirement Residences from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a report on Friday, April 21st.
Chartwell Retirement Residences Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $6.47 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $6.51.
About Chartwell Retirement Residences
Chartwell Retirement Residences is a real estate trust, which engages in the ownership and operation of a range of seniors housing communities, from independent supportive living through assisted living to long term care. It operates through the Retirement Operations, and Long-Term Care Operations segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chartwell Retirement Residences (CWSRF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Chartwell Retirement Residences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chartwell Retirement Residences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.