FinServ Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:FSRVU – Get Rating)’s share price was up 7.9% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $17.66 and last traded at $17.66. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 4,378 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.37.
FinServ Acquisition Trading Up 7.9 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $17.66 and a 200 day moving average of $17.66.
FinServ Acquisition Company Profile
FinServ Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FinServ Acquisition (FSRVU)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for FinServ Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FinServ Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.