Leo Lithium Limited (OTCMKTS:LLLAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 106,800 shares, a decrease of 91.9% from the April 30th total of 1,317,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 23.7 days.
Leo Lithium Trading Down 3.8 %
LLLAF traded down $0.02 during trading on Thursday, hitting $0.50. 2,185 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 5,918. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.34. Leo Lithium has a 12-month low of $0.20 and a 12-month high of $0.52.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Macquarie began coverage on Leo Lithium in a research note on Wednesday, March 8th. They issued an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leo Lithium (LLLAF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Leo Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leo Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.