ams-OSRAM AG (OTCMKTS:AMSSY – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 66.7% from the April 30th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
ams-OSRAM Stock Performance
Shares of ams-OSRAM stock remained flat at $3.45 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $3.29 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.87 and a current ratio of 1.25. ams-OSRAM has a 12-month low of $2.53 and a 12-month high of $6.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ams-OSRAM (AMSSY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for ams-OSRAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ams-OSRAM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.