Aqua Power Systems Inc. (OTCMKTS:APSI – Get Rating) shares shot up 8.3% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. 1,176 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 26,783 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Aqua Power Systems Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.20 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.32.
Aqua Power Systems Company Profile
Aqua Power Systems, Inc operates as a shell company. Its business purpose is to identify, research and if determined to meet the company’s criteria, acquire an interest in business opportunities available for the company to leverage. The company was founded on December 09, 2010 and is headquartered in Winter Park, FL.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aqua Power Systems (APSI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Aqua Power Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aqua Power Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.