Asante Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:ASGOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,700 shares, an increase of 317.9% from the April 30th total of 2,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.8 days.
Asante Gold Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:ASGOF remained flat at C$1.49 during trading on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$1.25 and its 200-day moving average price is C$1.16. Asante Gold has a one year low of C$0.70 and a one year high of C$1.62.
Asante Gold Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asante Gold (ASGOF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Asante Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asante Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.