Bénéteau S.A. (OTCMKTS:BTEAF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 44.4% from the April 30th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Bénéteau Stock Performance
BTEAF remained flat at $16.22 on Friday. Bénéteau has a 1 year low of $16.22 and a 1 year high of $16.22. The company’s 50 day moving average is $16.22 and its 200 day moving average is $14.30.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bénéteau (BTEAF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Bénéteau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bénéteau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.