DATATRAK International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DTRK – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 33.3% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.20 and last traded at $0.20. Approximately 6,266 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 247% from the average daily volume of 1,808 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
DATATRAK International Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of $0.49 and a 200 day moving average of $0.71.
DATATRAK International Company Profile
DATATRAK International, Inc is a technology and services company, which delivers global eClinical solutions for the clinical trials industry. Its services support clients in the clinical pharmaceutical, biotechnology, contract research organization, academic research organizations and medical device research industries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DATATRAK International (DTRK)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for DATATRAK International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DATATRAK International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.