Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:DNFGY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $22.40 and last traded at $22.40, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $22.40.
Dongfeng Motor Group Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $22.62 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $25.69.
About Dongfeng Motor Group
Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited manufactures and sells commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, and engines and parts in the People's Republic of China. It operates in four segments: Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Vehicles, Financing Service, and Corporate and Others. It provides commercial vehicles, including trucks and buses; passenger vehicles comprising basic passenger cars, MPVs, and SUVs; electric vehicles, off-road vehicles, and special commercial vehicles; and other automobile related products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dongfeng Motor Group (DNFGY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Dongfeng Motor Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dongfeng Motor Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.