Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:ENGMF – Get Rating) shares fell 1.3% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.47 and last traded at $0.47. 105,967 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average session volume of 256,109 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.48.
Enthusiast Gaming Trading Down 0.5 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.53.
Enthusiast Gaming Company Profile
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc engages in the media, events, and eSports businesses worldwide. The company's digital media platform includes 100+ gaming related websites and 900 YouTube channels. It also operates Luminosity Gaming, an eSports franchise; owns and operates Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo, a gaming expo; and hosts other gaming events.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enthusiast Gaming (ENGMF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Enthusiast Gaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enthusiast Gaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.