JFE Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:JFEEF – Get Rating) shot up 2.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $12.55 and last traded at $12.55. 200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $12.26.
JFE Trading Up 2.4 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.65, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.71. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.23 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3.27 and a beta of 0.70. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $12.27 and its 200 day moving average is $11.52.
JFE Holdings, Inc engages in the management of its group of companies that have interests in steel business, industrial machineries, and environmental systems. It operates through the following segments: Steel, Engineering, and Trading. The Steel segment provides steel products, processed steel products, and raw materials.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JFE (JFEEF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for JFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JFE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.