Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 26th. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $6.40 billion and $555.16 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for $87.63 or 0.00327221 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00013261 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000011 BTC.
LTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 73,006,539 coins. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.org. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @litecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is https://reddit.com/r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Litecoin Coin Trading
Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.