Northern Electric PLC (LON:NTEA – Get Rating) traded down 0.7% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as GBX 118 ($1.47) and last traded at GBX 119.22 ($1.48). 15,016 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 41% from the average session volume of 25,371 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 120 ($1.49).
Northern Electric Stock Up 1.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 120.82 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 122.76.
Northern Electric Company Profile
Northern Electric PLC’s ISS Governance QualityScore as of N/A is N/A. The pillar scores are Audit: N/A; Board: N/A; Shareholder Rights: N/A; Compensation: N/A.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.