Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PBIO – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.36 and traded as low as $0.82. Pressure BioSciences shares last traded at $0.84, with a volume of 13,818 shares.
Pressure BioSciences Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $1.07 and its 200-day moving average is $1.35.
Pressure BioSciences (OTCMKTS:PBIO – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, April 12th. The company reported ($0.37) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.61 million for the quarter.
About Pressure BioSciences
Pressure BioSciences, Inc develops and sells pressure-based platform solutions in the North America, Europe, and Asia. The company's pressure cycling technology (PCT) technology uses alternating cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to control the actions of molecules in biological samples, including cells and tissues from human, animal, plant, and microbial sources.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pressure BioSciences (PBIO)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Pressure BioSciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pressure BioSciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.