Scott’s Liquid Gold-Inc. (OTCMKTS:SLGD – Get Rating) shares traded down 4.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.20 and last traded at $0.20. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 9,226 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
Scott’s Liquid Gold Trading Up 20.0 %
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.20 and a 200 day moving average of $0.23.
About Scott’s Liquid Gold
Scott’s Liquid Gold, Inc engages in the development, manufacture, and trade of household and health and beauty care products. It operates through the Household Products and Health and Beauty Care Products segments. The Household Products segment includes Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Care, Scott’s Liquid Gold Floor Restore, Kids N Pets and Messy Pet, and BIZ.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Scott’s Liquid Gold (SLGD)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Scott's Liquid Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scott's Liquid Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.