Canaccord Genuity Group reissued their speculative buy rating on shares of Southern Energy (LON:SOUC – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Tuesday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. The brokerage currently has a GBX 20 ($0.25) price objective on the stock.
Southern Energy Price Performance
LON SOUC opened at GBX 23.60 ($0.29) on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of £32.81 million, a PE ratio of 403.88 and a beta of 1.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.06, a quick ratio of 2.59 and a current ratio of 2.16. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 19.51 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 37.36. Southern Energy has a fifty-two week low of GBX 16 ($0.20) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 91 ($1.13).
Southern Energy Company Profile
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Southern Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Southern Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.