Telkonet, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TKOI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decrease of 93.3% from the April 30th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 359,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Telkonet Stock Performance
OTCMKTS TKOI remained flat at $0.01 during trading hours on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 79,185 shares, compared to its average volume of 171,560. Telkonet has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.07. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.03.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Telkonet (TKOI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Telkonet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telkonet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.