China MeiDong Auto Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:CMEIF – Get Free Report) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,754,900 shares, a drop of 25.6% from the August 15th total of 2,358,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered shares of China MeiDong Auto from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Monday, July 24th.
China MeiDong Auto Stock Performance
About China MeiDong Auto
China MeiDong Auto Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates as an automobile dealer in the People's Republic of China. The company is involved in the sale of new passenger cars and spare parts; and provision of service and survey. It also provides after-sales services, such as auto registration, insurance, auto parts, repair and replacement, sales and maintenance of automotive supplies, etc.; financing referral solutions; and other value added services.
- Five stocks we like better than China MeiDong Auto
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for China MeiDong Auto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China MeiDong Auto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.