China Railway Group Limited (OTCMKTS:CRWOF – Get Free Report) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 427,300 shares, a drop of 21.0% from the August 15th total of 541,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4,273.0 days.
China Railway Group Price Performance
China Railway Group stock remained flat at $0.52 during mid-day trading on Monday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.62 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.65. China Railway Group has a twelve month low of $0.44 and a twelve month high of $0.78.
About China Railway Group
- Five stocks we like better than China Railway Group
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for China Railway Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Railway Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.