CyberAgent, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CYAGF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,645,700 shares, a growth of 16.8% from the August 15th total of 3,977,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 829.6 days.
CyberAgent Stock Performance
Shares of CYAGF remained flat at $6.19 during midday trading on Monday. CyberAgent has a twelve month low of $6.19 and a twelve month high of $9.90. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $6.76 and its two-hundred day moving average is $7.81.
- Five stocks we like better than CyberAgent
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for CyberAgent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberAgent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.