G City Ltd (OTCMKTS:GZTGF – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $6.72 and last traded at $6.72, with a volume of 300 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $3.00.
G City Stock Up 124.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.74, a quick ratio of 0.44 and a current ratio of 0.44. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $3.42 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.37.
G City Company Profile
G City Ltd, through its subsidiaries, owns, develops, manages, and operates supermarket-anchored urban shopping centers and retail-based mixed-use properties in North America, Brazil, Israel, the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Gazit-Globe Ltd. and changed its name to G City Ltd in May 2022.
- Five stocks we like better than G City
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What’s a Sound Playbook for Investors During Election Years?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for G City Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for G City and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.