Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 19th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $608.16 million and $16.50 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be purchased for approximately $31.57 or 0.00116160 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27,174.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $218.22 or 0.00803039 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00016040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000320 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
BSV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,266,077 coins. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.com. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.