Games Workshop Group PLC (OTCMKTS:GMWKF – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,600 shares, an increase of 13.0% from the August 15th total of 2,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 26.0 days.
Games Workshop Group Price Performance
Shares of GMWKF remained flat at $148.46 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. 54 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 268. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $142.92 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $127.45. Games Workshop Group has a fifty-two week low of $63.71 and a fifty-two week high of $151.71.
Games Workshop Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Games Workshop Group
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Games Workshop Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Games Workshop Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.