Hedera (HBAR) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 19th. Over the last week, Hedera has traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Hedera coin can currently be purchased for $0.0508 or 0.00000187 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Hedera has a market capitalization of $1.69 billion and $19.99 million worth of Hedera was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00033792 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00027794 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00011165 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004149 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003154 BTC.
Hedera (CRYPTO:HBAR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Hedera’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 33,258,642,433 coins. Hedera’s official Twitter account is @hedera and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hedera’s official website is www.hedera.com. The official message board for Hedera is hedera.com/blog. The Reddit community for Hedera is https://reddit.com/r/hedera and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hedera
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedera directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedera should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hedera using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedera and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.