NextSource Materials Inc. (TSE:NEXT – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$1.42 and last traded at C$1.42, with a volume of 39438 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$1.51.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Eight Capital set a C$4.00 price target on NextSource Materials and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, June 15th.
NextSource Materials Stock Down 6.0 %
About NextSource Materials
NextSource Materials Inc acquires, explores for, and develops mineral properties in Madagascar and Canada. The company primarily explores for graphite and vanadium deposits. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Molo graphite mine project located in the Southern Madagascar Region, Madagascar. The company was formerly known as Energizer Resources Inc The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than NextSource Materials
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for NextSource Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NextSource Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.