Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Pirate Chain has a market cap of $37.51 million and approximately $26,825.86 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000705 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.80 or 0.00095139 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00046728 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00027827 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000185 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain (CRYPTO:ARRR) is a dPoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on August 29th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 196,213,798 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @piratechain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is https://reddit.com/r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.