Akbank T.A.S. (OTCMKTS:AKBTY – Get Free Report) shares were up 4.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $2.06 and last traded at $2.06. Approximately 73,848 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 275% from the average daily volume of 19,689 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.97.
Akbank T.A.S. Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.60, a quick ratio of 1.01 and a current ratio of 1.01. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $2.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.96.
About Akbank T.A.S.
Akbank T.A.S., together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Turkey and internationally. It operates through: Retail Banking; Commercial Banking, SME Banking, Corporate-Investment and Private Banking; and Treasury segments. The company's retail banking services comprise deposit accounts, retail loans, commercial installment loans, credit cards, insurance products, and asset management services, as well as bank cards, investment funds trading, automatic payment, foreign currency trading, safe deposit box rental, cheques, money transfer, investment banking, and telephone and internet banking.
- Five stocks we like better than Akbank T.A.S.
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Akbank T.A.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akbank T.A.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.