Beldex (BDX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Beldex coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0518 or 0.00000138 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Beldex has traded up 25.2% against the dollar. Beldex has a total market cap of $305.95 million and approximately $3.98 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,016.91 or 0.05370568 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.68 or 0.00055057 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00023743 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00013755 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00012060 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Beldex Coin Profile
Beldex is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,922,541,949 coins and its circulating supply is 5,911,801,955 coins. The official message board for Beldex is beldexcoin.medium.com. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Beldex’s official website is www.beldex.io.
Beldex Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beldex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beldex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.