eCash (XEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. eCash has a total market capitalization of $575.54 million and $6.70 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, eCash has traded down 6.9% against the dollar. One eCash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37,390.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $227.27 or 0.00607832 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.82 or 0.00127884 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00021484 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000273 BTC.
XEC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,557,567,173,093 coins and its circulating supply is 19,557,604,673,093 coins. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eCash is e.cash.
eCash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.