Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft (ETR:HDD – Get Free Report)’s stock price shot up 1.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as €1.32 ($1.45) and last traded at €1.30 ($1.43). 668,384 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 1,950,000 shares. The stock had previously closed at €1.28 ($1.41).
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft Stock Up 1.4 %
The business has a 50-day moving average of €1.19 and a 200-day moving average of €1.39. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.48, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a current ratio of 1.43. The stock has a market capitalization of $395.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.82, a P/E/G ratio of 0.14 and a beta of 2.17.
About Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft, together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacture, sale, and dealing of printing presses and other print media industry products in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia/Pacific, Eastern Europe, North America, and South America. The company operates through Print Solutions, Packaging Solutions, and Technology Solutions segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.