Mooncor Oil & Gas Corp. (CVE:MOO – Get Free Report) traded up 7,900% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.40 and last traded at C$0.40. 3,500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 510,953 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.01.
Mooncor Oil & Gas Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.01. The stock has a market capitalization of C$67.01 million and a P/E ratio of 400.00.
Mooncor Oil & Gas Company Profile
Mooncor Oil & Gas Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of oil and gas properties in Canada and the United States. It holds interests in oil and gas properties located in the Lloydminster area of Alberta; and Pondera and Teton counties in Northwestern Montana. Mooncor Oil & Gas Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Mooncor Oil & Gas
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Mooncor Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mooncor Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.