Peregrine Diamonds Ltd. (TSE:PGD – Get Free Report) shares traded up 2.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.24 and last traded at C$0.24. 5,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 330,480 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.24.
Peregrine Diamonds Stock Up 2.1 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.38, a current ratio of 1.56 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.20. The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$0.24. The stock has a market capitalization of C$106.12 million and a P/E ratio of -10.91.
Peregrine Diamonds Company Profile
Peregrine Diamonds Ltd., an exploration stage mining company, focuses on the exploration, development, and recovery of minerals and precious gems in Canada and Botswana. The company primarily explores for diamond. It primarily holds 100% interests in the Chidliak property comprising 266 mineral claims covering a total area of 277,997-hectares located on Baffin Island in Nunavut, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Peregrine Diamonds
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Peregrine Diamonds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peregrine Diamonds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.