Shares of Reign Resources Co. (OTCMKTS:RGNP – Get Free Report) traded up 18.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $1.80 and last traded at $1.80. 7,100 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 101% from the average session volume of 3,534 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.52.
Reign Resources Stock Up 18.4 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.80.
Reign Resources Company Profile
Sigyn Therapeutics, Inc operate as development-stage therapeutic technology company. It focuses on the treatment of life-threatening inflammatory conditions that are precipitated by cytokine storm syndrome. The company was founded by James A. Joyce and Craig P. Roberts and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
- Five stocks we like better than Reign Resources
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Reign Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Reign Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.