Sapphire (SAPP) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Sapphire has a total market capitalization of $10.94 million and approximately $2,358.38 worth of Sapphire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sapphire coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0071 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Sapphire has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,016.91 or 0.05370568 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.68 or 0.00055057 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00023743 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00013755 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00012060 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Sapphire Coin Profile
SAPP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 25th, 2019. Sapphire’s total supply is 1,551,078,818 coins and its circulating supply is 1,530,441,395 coins. The official website for Sapphire is sappcoin.com. Sapphire’s official Twitter account is @sapphire_core and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sapphire
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sapphire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sapphire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sapphire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sapphire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sapphire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.