Seven Generations Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SVRGF – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 2.1% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $6.71 and last traded at $6.71. Approximately 3,800 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 78% from the average daily volume of 17,214 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.85.
Seven Generations Energy Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $6.71 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.71.
About Seven Generations Energy
Seven Generations Energy Ltd., together with its subsidiary, engages in the development of oil and natural gas properties in Canada. The company holds interests in the Kakwa River project, a natural gas property covering approximately 531,210 net acres located in the Kakwa area of northwest Alberta. Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Seven Generations Energy
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Seven Generations Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seven Generations Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.